Documents Needed for Loan Applications
Normally Required for Most Borrowers: Documents which may be required:
- Copies of all W2’s/1099’s for last 2 years. Previous bankruptcy, need copies of
- Copies of tax returns (all pages) for last 2 petition for bankruptcy and discharge, years. including supporting schedule.
- Copies of paycheck stubs for last 60 days Divorce decree if applicable. Documentation supporting monies (most current).
- Copies of checking and savings account received from social security/statements for last 2 months (all pages). retirement trust income (awards
- Copies of quarterly or semi-annual letter). statements for checking, savings, IRA’s, CD’s, money market funds, 401K, Profit Sharing, etc…
- Copy of Sales Contract when executed. Documents Needed for FHA/VA
- Employment history for last 2 years Copy of social security card for each (address any gaps in employment). applicant and co-applicant.
- Residency history for the last 2 years. VA- copy of DD214.
- Copy of earnest money check after the VA- Name and address of nearest check clears the bank. living relative.
- Any assets used for down payment, closing costs and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail.
- Refinance- Copies of survey, taxes, current mortgage statement, and insurance declarations page.
- If mortgage has been paid off in the last 2 years, need copies of HUD1.
- Copy of drivers license for each applicant.